Sunday, December 9, 2007

Dragonfruit!!! And vacation news.

Ok, so I got a dragonfruit the other day, and was really cheap (about 50 cents, normally 4 or 5 times that) so I decided to take some pictures for you, since I'm sure most of you have never seen one before.

Yes, it is really that color naturally, inside and out. I would describe the texture as like a kiwi, maybe a little firmer, and really crunchy because of all the little seeds.

The flavor is very mild, a little hint of citrus, and maybe pear. Eat it with a spoon, and scoop all the goodness out!



So Christmas vacation is going to be a surfing holiday, I'm going to be staying at the Ombak Tujuh villas (7 waves) near Pelabuhan Ratu. For New Year's I'm going to Bandung for a few nights and staying with a friend/partying. Bye for now!

--jared

No comments: