Sunday, July 13, 2008

New update - From Batam, Indonesia

Hello everyone! I'm back in Indonesia, on the island of Batam, just a short ferry ride away from Singapore. Chrys and I have been here for about 6 weeks already, and we are settling in fine. We have a really nice house, and a cute little Pomeranian named Yoshi. He's 4 months old, and quite a handful.



We have been really busy recently with painting the house, and keeping monkeys out of our garbage, so we had to hire a maid to take care of laundry and housework.



I work a lot now, and it's not easy. I only really have time off on Saturday nights and Sundays, and the school I work at just lost a teacher, so it's not getting easier. But there are a lot of exciting things coming up, and a lot of new contracts in the pipeline. A local radio station has contracted us to do a weekly call-in show to answer questions about English and grammar, so that's really cool. Well, new weeks starts tomorrow, so I gotta get to bed. Good night!

No comments: