Monday, April 30, 2007

4/25

(This is transcribed from my journal, so it isn't current yet)

4/25

This is very nice. I hope that baby cries all the way to Taipei... Are they going to play the safety drill in English?? Ah, there we go.
SHADDAP BABY!!! It's past midnite.

China Air has some smokin' hot flight attendants.

That damned baby won't shut up. There are gonna be problems... When is dinner? Or breakfast? I'm gonna eat that Snickers bar as soon as I can get a drink. I should probably try & get some sleep. But I don't know if I should just stay up & go on Indonesian time.

Dinner Wasn't bad. They ran out of pork & rice so I had shrimp with noodles, peas & cheese. It wasn't as gross as it sounds. There was also fresh fruit & a slice of cake.

Arg it's like 6 am or something & I can't sleep. I am exhausted but the seat is kinda uncomfortable and I'm 8 feet tall. The sun setting or rising on the right side of the plane (just to clarify, I had a seat in the middle of the plane between the aisles). I smell Ramen Noodles.

It is now 4 am in Anchorage. I got a few minutes of sleep so that was good. We are just refueling so I don't think they'll let us off the plane (they didn't, but a few people got on).

No comments: