Friday, July 6, 2007

7/6

7/6

Well, it's Friday night, I was feeling awful on the 4th, so yesterday I was taken to Rumah Sakit Umum, or the General Hospital. I had a translator with me, and I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) and Levopront syrup, and 2 other pills You may have heard Cipro a few years ago, when people were stockpiling it in case of an anthrax attack. It's just an anti-bacterial medicine, I don't have anthrax.

Uh, not much else to report, a few people are going on vacation right in a row, so it got me thinking about taking one. I want to go to the beach, I haven't been since I got here and that really depresses me. So I was thinking of a trip to one of the Gilis off Lombok. David said he went to Trawangan and had a great time. Beach, clubs, no police, lol. Well, I'm gonna get some martabak and call it a night.

-jared

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've been to Gili Trewangan a number of times, as well as Gili Air. Don't know how they've changed, but you may think if Pelabuhan Ratu, as it's pretty close, and really good food.
MS