Saturday, May 12, 2007

5/12

5/12

Not much news today, I had to sit in on Chrystina's conversation class and observe. Not my ideal way to spend a Saturday. We did karaoke at the end, and I was in tears laughing.

I think I've got some stomach bug or something, I'm all achy and I have a serious case of the runs.

Went to Pondok Indah today. There's actually 2 malls, Pondok Indah I and II. I can't tell them apart, but one is on each side of a highway, and there's a skywalk connecting them. They both are about 3-4 floors and absolutely huge. Cab fare coming back was about 60,000. Took about 45 minutes I think, I kinda fell asleep. I got a card reader, so hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures. Well, gotta run, tomorrow I'm doing the rafting thing and I want to make sure I'm rested.

--jared

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jared!
Just found your blog- so glad you are going to be writing about your experiences in Indonesia! It will be great for us to hear about all you are doing.
Take care!
-Cara

Anonymous said...

Hi Jared,
I think I just figured out how to leave a comment.
Thank you for doing this blog, it's really great!Hope you had a good time rafting, hope the splats go away.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Hey Jared,

Just letting you know that I'm unofficially done with college. All i need to do is stumble across a stage and get my diploma.
BTW: So pissed you dont have to go my graduation, i had to sit in the blistering heat for like three hours at yours.

Aaron

fredlead said...

Hi Jared,
We love reading your blog. Hope you feel better now, or get used to it. Why did you go to Singapore? Sounds great! It sounds like you can buy whatever you need there. We thought you'd be out in a jungle.
Keep up the blog.
Fred & Emily