Friday, May 4, 2007

5/3

5/3

I had my High Flyers class again last night. Much better this time around. Sang a few somngs, did some classwork, etc. Got to remember to pace myself & not spend too much time on a single student. Also, keep the buggers under control.
Got a few tings from Carrefour, the supermarket across the way. Beer is cheap. I got some clog remover for the tub, but it isn't working. Have to remember to get some heavier-duty stuff + also a plunger. Today will be an easy day, just sitting in & observing. I'm dreading tomorrow. I teach the High Flyers AND I'm taking over Rachel's class. I think they're just finishing up tho. We'll see.
Had plans to go to the pool today, but I slept in. Meta treated us to Zoe last night, and my tummy was a bit upset this morning. So it's about 11:30 am now. I did a load of laundry (no dryer, tho, have to line-dry) and watched Oprah this morning (Also, I was told by Felix, that's not detergent, that's just fabric softener, so I'll have to do it again. he told me for the 1st 2 months he was here, he washed his clothes with just fabric softener. So they smelled nice, but weren't really clean). I'd like to go to the warnet this morning before work.

No comments: